This event engages a mix of speakers from organisations leading the way in their fields of transport & logistics, infrastructure, agricultural trade, defence, education and equipment manufacturing to be announced soon.
- Logistics networks: What do current infrastructure investments mean for regional transporters, exporters, importers, domestic suppliers and defence logistics?
- Technology: When will we see electric & low-carbon-fuel buses, freight and waste vehicles around the regions? What network optimisation tools and collaborations will help maximise use of equipment and infrastructure capacities?
- Workforce Development: Developing a skilled regional workforce to meet the new demands
Two events are also available the following morning Friday 21st February:
- Breakfast meeting: Logistics in Natural Disasters – Emergency Response & Reconstruction – $38.50 per person
- Free site tour of two intermodal terminals – SCT Logistics at Logic Barnawartha and Ettamogah Rail Hub Albury.
Delegates staying overnight can enjoy discounted accommodation (15% off) at Quest Wodonga by booking online at www.questwodonga.com.au  using the promo code CILTA2020, or by phone on +61 2 6043 8300.
The discounted rates also apply for extended stays through the weekend.
Note: discounts are not offered for bookings made via third party sites (booking.com, wotif.com etc) or at time of arrival.
Register Today 
First Speaker Announcement: Infrastructure & networks
- Dept of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities & Regional Development, Shane Sykes (Inland Rail Regional Liaison Leader)
- Opportunities for complementary investments in industrial parks and transport infrastructure along the Inland Rail Melbourne – Brisbane alignment and surrounding regions
- Port of Melbourne, Head of Planning – Business Development
- Evolving dynamics of the Port of Melbourne supply chain with current transformational infrastructure investments and 2050 Port Development Strategy
- Grain Trade Australia, Pat O’Shannassy (CEO)
- Domestic and export grain transport forecasts, opportunities and challenges
- NewVolt Infrastructure, Greg Politakis (Managing Director)
- Infrastructure to enable electrified road freight on Australia’s major transport corridors
Second Speaker Announcement: Technology
- Scania Truck & Bus, Anthony King (Sustainable Solutions Manager)
- Driving the shift towards sustainable road transport with biofuels, biogas, CNG, LNG, hydrogen and electric-powered trucks
- Mov3ment, Mark Gjerek
- Evaluating trends, financial cases and practical applications of new fuels, vehicle & systems technologies and business models for freight and passenger transport
- DuluxGroup, Carly Cummings (Distribution Optimisation Manager)
- Shared logistics networks and the future of Australian supply chains competing in a global market
- TK’Blue Agency, David Coleman
- How to measure and reduce environmental impacts of multimodal freight supply chains as a lever for economic performance