Liquid Learning is delighted to present Women in Energy and Resources Leadership Summit 2015, the premier leadership development event offering networking opportunities, inspirational stories and practical advice from the industry’s leading experts. This Summit will provide existing and aspiring female leaders from across the Energy and Resources sector with the necessary skills and strategies to enable leadership excellence.
Gas Energy Australia members receive an exclusive 10% discount off the standard registration rate! Click here to receive a copy of the brochure with your exclusive discount!
• Kate Farrar Managing Director QEnergy
• Kate Munnings Chief Executive Logistics, Construction and Consulting Transfield Services
• Rebecca Pickering General Manager Production Operations West Origin Energy
• Lucy Snelling Manager Gas Development AGL
• Dayle Grant Executive General Manager Customer and Corporate Relations Energex
• Amanda Wollard Retail Operations Manager Queensland BP Australia
• Inspiring leadership achievements and lessons learnt from accomplished leaders in the industry
• Acquire critical skill-sets to lead in the dynamic Energy and Resources environment
• Building capabilities, confidence and resilience as a female leader
• Practical strategies to drive change effectively
Click here to view the online agenda
What: The Women in Energy and Resources Leadership Summit 2015
When: 19th – 22nd October 2015
Where: Rydges South Bank, Brisbane