The premier event for talented women to develop the skills necessary to lead effectively and achieve success
Liquid Learning is delighted to present The Women in Energy and Resources Leadership Summit 2016 – the premier event for talented women to develop the skills necessary to lead effectively and achieve success.
Gas Energy Australia members receive a special 10% discount off the standard registration rate!
Click here to receive a copy of the brochure with your exclusive discount!
- Fiona Hick, Strategy & Governance Manager – Australia Business Unit, Woodside Energy
- Elsabe Muller, General Manager Non-Process Infrastructure BHP Billiton Iron Ore
- Anna Wiley, General Manager – Tom Price & Marandoo Rio Tinto Iron Ore
- Jodie Hatherly, General Counsel & General Manager Legal INPEX
- Natalie Wallace, Manager, Commercial WA & NT Santos Limited
- Aleksandra Wrobel, Finance Manager Gas Production Shell
- Inspiring stories of achievement and success from accomplished leaders in the industry
- Managing complexity and change in a challenging business environment
- Building competencies, confidence and resilience to excel and advance your career toward senior leadership
- Engaging high performance teams to drive change effectively
What: The Women in Energy and Resources Leadership Summit 2016
When: 26, 27, 28 & 29 April 2016
Where: Novotel Perth
For more information click here.