In the tradition of previous GEA national forums, there will be a high calibre program which will provide delegates with significant insights and new learnings across a range of industry relevant issues. Added to this, will be a social program including a cocktail reception, conference dinner and a farewell lunch.
The GEA 2018 National Forum will be held in the designer QT Gold Coast Hotel located in the heart of the Gold Coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It will be the perfect setting for attending a range of informative sessions and making the most of excellent networking opportunities.
Thursday 17 – Friday 18 May 2018
Starting at 9:30am on Thursday 17 May and finishing at 1:30pm Friday 18 May.
QT Gold Coast Hotel
7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 Australia www.qtgoldcoast.com.au
Early Bird Member: $950
Early Bird Non-member: $1250
Day Delegate: $600*
Dinner Ticket: $150
Highlights of the 2018 National Forum will include:
- 1.5 days of practical and relevant industry programs, technical education sessions delivered by experts in the industry and related fields
- Fully integrated social and recreational activities
- A dinner and drinks package including entertainment
- 5-star venue with accommodation at discounted rates for delegates
- Registration under $1,000 if you take advantage of early bird pricing